Sunday, October 9, 2011

I wish I knew how to get inside your head.
You don't have to get in, you're already there.

I wish I knew what you were thinking when you kissed me.

I wish I knew too, but I think that my mind went clear.
I wish you knew how much I still think about you.

There isn't a second that passes when I don't miss you.

I wish you knew that I contact you as much as I do because I care about losing you.
You don't have to worry about losing me, I'm in for this ride too.


I wish I could figure you out at all.
I wish I could as well.

I kind of wish sometimes that I was back in New York so I could set shit straight before it goes bad.
I just wish I was with you, incase you couldn't tell.

I wish I could fall asleep next to you for real...for just one night.

One day you will and I hope it is soon.

I wish you would tell me how you really feel and quit holding back. I'm tired of guessing.

I've fallen hard, I mean that with every atom in my body.

I wish I could have met you a long time ago, I would have made you mine first.

Me too, but we don't know whats in store for us so there's always a chance.

I wish we both weren't so busy all the time, because all I ever wanna do is talk to you lately.

It'll all be worth it, we still make time for each other.

I wish I could sing something with you right now.
I wish I could hold your hand right now.


I wish we could go back to that night on the playground at the top of the slide, looking at the stars and clouds race above our heads. I was afraid to kiss you that night. I felt your breath hovering along my neck, and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to turn around and kiss you. I wish I did.

I wish I manned up and kissed you like I wanted to.

I wish I hadn't held back from showing you how I feel our last night together. If I could do it all over again without hurting one of us first, I would.

It hurts more knowing that you felt the need to hold back.
I wish you knew how talented I think you are, and how proud I am to call myself your friend.

Even though I don't show it, I greatly appreciate every time you say it to me.  I don't think you realize how much it means.

I wish you knew that I spend every day wondering what you're doing, or that I check pretty much every website you own excited to see what you're thinking next. I guess maybe that's a little much to admit, but hey...I like you.

I wish I had more time to write, cause I want to let you know everything that goes on.

I wish you knew that I watch our videos together literally every day, several times a day, smiling.

I listen to our recordings in the car every day.

I wish you knew that even though I've seemed to push you away, I secretly love everything about the way you feel about me. Nothing makes me genuinely more happy than hearing words so sweet from so far away from home.

I'm only telling the truth.

I wish you knew how much all of this bothers me and keeps me up at night.
I wish you knew how much I hate how much you occupy my thought process.

I wish you knew how badly I want to kiss you sometimes.

All the time.

Or even how much I think about laying in your arms; getting to ever have a chance with you.

Every night I fall asleep wishing you were here.

I wish you knew how much I loved burying my head in your chest or laying on your lap in the dark.
I wish you new how calm that makes me feel.

I wish you knew how much your smile warms my heart. I get this sense of crazed happiness every time I finally get to see you smile. It's addicting.

I wish you knew how happy you make me in general.  Seriously, it gets a tad bit ridiculous, even when something small reminds me of you I get this unnatural hysteria in my heart.

I wish you knew that I'm falling for you and I don't even know what to do about it.

I wish you knew how badly I want to run away from this place and spend every day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment